The UW-Madison Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering is looking to hire student musicians for three events related to their 5oth Anniversary Reunion on June 3-4, 2016. Please find details about the events below:
- Informal Birthday Bash (June 3, 5-7:30 PM)
We are looking for a folk, blues, small band, jazz combo to provide entertainment at the Department’s Birthday bash in the Capital Brewery Beer Garten.
- Informal Lunch at Union Terrace with Bucky Badger (June 4, 11:45-1:15 PM)
We are looking for a small singing group or a-Capella group to sing UW and Wisconsin Classics at an outdoor lunch.
- Formal Reception (pre-banquet) (June 4: 4:45-6:15 PM)
We are looking for a quartet, strings, piano, guitar, harp musician in the classical genre.
- June 3: 5-7:30 PM : Informal Birthday Bash
- June 4: 11:45-1:15 PM : Informal Lunch at Union Terrace with Bucky Badger
- June 4: 4:45-6:15 PM : Formal Reception (pre-banquet)
- June 3: Capital Brewery
- June 4 mid-day: Union South Terrace
- June 4 evening: Wisconsin Institute of Discovery