PIANO, UKELELE & VOICE TEACHERS NEEDED
Musical Pathways Foundation’s, Elite Artistry division, is looking for two part-time Piano and/or Voice Instructors to join the team as independent contractors. We are currently fully booked with a waiting list, and our Elite Artistry year begins in September through May. We do all of the ADMN work so you can enjoy doing what you do best – teaching!
Any combination of the following are available:
- Teach at our School in a gorgeous music room with new Yamaha C-3 grand piano on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon/evenings (from 4:00 pm to 6:30/8:00pm)
- If you have a home studio we could also schedule lessons on Monday, Thursday, or if you prefer weekends we could accommodate that as well.
- Teach in family’s homes. Yes – some families prefer for their lessons to take place in their homes. This is an option as well, especially when there are 2 to 3 children taking lessons.
- Any combination of the above. Click to read more about our program and for our 2015-2016 calendar of weeks we will be teaching. We have 28 lessons over 9 months, 2 Recitals: December and May/or June (depending on Calendar year), and 6 All-Studio Master Classes (no private lessons on master class weeks). Our degreed instructors make $75/month per student net (after rent/overhead), averaging @$24 for the half-hour lessons. If working with an inspiring curriculum and a dynamic and caring team sounds exciting, then this is for you! Call right away (608) 576-6688, and we will build a studio FOR YOU in no time!
Locations: Waunakee, Verona or Your Home Studio
Musical Pathways Foundation
(608) 576-6688 MusicalPathways.net