Our wedding is on Saturday, August 1, 2015 at the Barn at Harvest Moon Pond in Poynette, WI. The ceremony will be at 4:00 PM, and shouldn’t be longer than a half hour, so music will probably be needed from 3:30-4:30 PM. Our budget for ceremony music is $250. We are looking for a cellist and a violinist to play as many of the following songs as possible:
- “Hey Ho” by Lumineers
- “Just the Way You Are” by Bruno Mars
- “Unconditionally” by Katy Perry
- “I Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Elvis Presley
- “You and Me” by Dave Matthews
- Any other music for before or after the ceremony is fine with me.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.