- You’re a versatile incredible musician
- You get electronic music and drums
- You have lots of friends who like to see you play
- You’re willful and get along great with others
February 13, 2019
Manager, Madison Bach Musicians — www.madisonbachmusicians.org
Part-time, averages 15 hours per week at $15/hour
Application deadline: 3 pm March 12, 2019
Application: Cover letter (200-400 words) and CV should be emailed to Madison Bach Musicians director Trevor Stephenson (email@example.com)—deadline 3 pm Tuesday March 12, 2019.
Madison Bach Musicians is currently accepting applications for a part-time manager position beginning in April 2019. Currently in its 15th season, MBM is a 501c3 non-profit performing arts and education organization located in Madison, Wisconsin. Good interpersonal skills and a working knowledge of music are essential.
● Maintain and develop madisonbachmusicians.org website and Facebook page
● Maintain and develop mailing list for USPS mailings and Mailchimp announcements;
● Coordinate all ticket sales, through Square on the website, ticket outlet stores, and concert gate;
● Issue performer contracts; greet visiting artists and help arrange their homestays
● Book season concert venues
● Attend season concerts
● Help plan and carry out the annual MBM Summer Chamber Music Workshop, held in July
● Advise on content and layout of graphics for website, print ads, postcards, posters
● Coordinate annual Fall fundraising campaign
Working band in the Madison, seeks a keyboard player who has the capability or desire to learn real reggae music. We gig from April-October and the pay is decent. I entertain in Jamaica winters. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you. You could try calling me @ 608-576-2698. If the WiFi is working and the stars are aligned I will get the call.
Fun-loving 32 year olds want to hire 3-5 student musicians for our wedding ceremony & cocktail hour. Friday, August 16, ceremony starting at 3pm.
Wisconsin Dells, travel compensated.
We are open to all types of instruments. Something different than the norm would be neat, but classic strings cool too! (we were looking at a mariachi band, but the family disapproved, ha!)
Feel free to stay for the food, drinks, and a well-known bluegrass band!
We come from a musical family and you all will be greatly appreciated (and paid).
Please contact Ashley: email@example.com
Seeking wedding ceremony strings (2-4 players) for about (1 hour to 1.5 hours).
– 15-20 minutes before the wedding ceremony
– 5-10 minutes during the wedding ceremony
– 15-20 minutes after the ceremony
– 30-45 minutes for a cocktail hour at the same location as the ceremony.
No travel required from ceremony to cocktail hour, just stay sitting and continue to play during the as cocktail hour. Work out the playlist and breaks.
Saturday-June 1, 2019 on campus and at the (outside) the (Wisconsin State Historical Society, 816 State St, Madison, WI 53706)
(TBD)-To Be Determined based on the number of players and level of experience.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
There will be a few select songs that would need to be played during the ceremony.
For the Spring 2019 semester, we are seeking students interested in performing at the University Hospital. Each student will receive $50 compensation in total. To be eligible, musicians must be current full-time students at the UW-Madison Mead Witter School of Music. Performances will be held on Fridays from 11:30-12:30 pm. The performance venue is in the UW Hospital cafeteria where a keyboard is available. Soloists or chamber groups of four or less are preferable due to space. Repertoire should be chosen with consideration to the healthcare environment. Students should consider volume, lyrics (content related to death, sorrow, etc.), or potentially upsetting connotations (songs associated with funerals, etc.).
For more information, please contact: Mandy Kron, Art Coordinator, UW Health email@example.com/608-852-2744
Adalia Hernandez Abrego, Undergraduate Piano Major and Student Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org/715-302-2756